The new homepage, the new year, and Hallelujah!

Firstly, I'd like to wish you all the best for the new year 2009 that has been gifted to us.
I have finally managed to upload SoulPepper to TuneCore, which is presently shipping off my music to iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster, AmazonMP3, Lala, Shockhound, and a bunch of other Digital Service Providers. The album is scheduled to go live on the 10th of February, 2009!

So here's the new image for the landing page of http://www.AdvaitSarkar.com:

And you can check out the full home page here.

Another piece of news is the posting of my rendition of "Hallelujah" on YouTube. This song is special to me... and I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoy playing my version of it.

"Hallelujah" is a song by Leonard Cohen, notably covered by John Cale, Jeff Buckley, Rufus Wainwright and Alexandra Burke amongst others. My personal favourite is KD Lang's version, which I feel is the most emotive and unique. The one with Kurt Nilsen is also really nice. I apologize for some portions of the video being out of sync; I tried my best, but this confounded MIDI latency got the better of me.

The video's right here for you to watch. Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Heyy advait!!,
    hope you remember me...actually i doubt you've forgotten me..:) but hey remember i sent you a mail once and asked if you could play hallelujah..i think i showed you the rufus wainwright version and you said it was damn easy to play and you played it once in school...it;s really nice what you;ve done with it and i've really always liked the way you play..it;s nice that you;re coming out with an album and i really never got to congratulate you for cambridge..so have fun there and with your album and i bet you'll make it big..well i shouldn;t be saying that for all the time you;ve bugged me but all the same hope you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: homepage

    ReplyDelete