Justin Bieber meets OneRepublic - Apologize and Eenie Meenie Medley/Mash...


Two songs by Justin Bieber and OneRepublic (ft. Timbaland) come together for an incredibly fun medley / mashup.

Took me a while to arrange and record, but it was worth it!

Mashed up lyrics (so you can follow the tune):
I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

Can't make up your mind
Please don't waste my time
Not tryin' to rewind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova

Let me show you what your missin'
Paradise
With me you're winning girl
You don't have to roll the dice

Tell me what you're really here for
Them other guys?
I can see right through ya

You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after the song.
So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Don't leave me out here dancin' alone

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah

(both choruses together)
(breaks into improvisation)

Advait

http://www.advaitsarkar.com
http://www.twitter.com/advaitsarkar

No comments:

Post a Comment